FCC AgriSpirit Fund
The FCC AgriSpirit Fund is about enhancing rural communities. If your organization is raising money for a capital project (hospitals, medical centres, childcare facilities) and your city or town has less than 150,000 people, it may qualify for a donation between $5,000 and $25,000.
For 2017 we increased our total commitment to $1.5 million in honour of the 150th anniversary of Canada's Confederation, giving rural Canadians even more opportunity to make positive changes in our agriculture-based communities.
For more information, check out FCC AgriSpirit Fund successful past projects.
Applications are open from March 13 to April 17.
Eligible groups include:
- Non-profit organizations capable of partnering with a municipal body, territorial or provincial government. The municipal body must also agree to receive contributed money and issue a receipt.
- A municipal body (town, city under 150,000 people, rural municipality or First Nations band)
To be eligible, your project must:
- Be located in a rural community with a population of fewer than 150,000
- Recognize FCC’s contribution
- Be completed within two years of receiving funding
- Be a capital project (equipment, building funds)
- Only online applications will be evaluated
- Your organization/program isn’t eligible if it’s received support from the FCC AgriSpirit Fund in the past four years
- Preference may be given to organizations that focus on agriculture
- FCC employees and their immediate family members are not eligible for the FCC AgriSpirit Fund
- If your organization is selected, you’ll need to sign a letter of agreement with FCC and show documentation of project completion
For more information on eligibility, see our FCC AgriSpirit Fund FAQs.
How to apply
By clicking Apply now, you acknowledge you’ve read the eligibility guidelines and that your organization is eligible to apply for the FCC AgriSpirit Fund.
You have four hours to complete the application. To save time and help you prepare, print off the application and fill it out before you begin.